Public Relations Specialist
Reporting to the Senior PR Manager. The PR Specialist will help share the Fiverr story through earned media, supporting the news hub and bigger campaigns.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
2 days in our Soho office - 3 days remote
What am I going to do?
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with key reporters, to drive awareness of the Fiverr brand
- media inquiries, and drive earned media coverage through creative pitches and story angles
- Manage and organize media lists, agendas, pitches and track coverage
- Regularly analyze and report on media coverage
- Research and understand issues and competitors surrounding the freelance economy and the future of work
- Support on the execution of PR campaigns
- Team with Fiverr marketing colleagues including those managing digital, social and brand marketing to develop and execute on campaigns
- Support product and tech teams within Fiverr on new product launches and announcements
- Write content, with input from managers, including pitches, messaging documents, Q&As, and press releases
- Additional related tasks as needed
What are the qualifications?
- 2-3 years of PR experience either agency or in-house
- Clients should include B2B clients and/or tech
- A proactive self starter and creative thinker
- A keen ability to look for trends and figure out how to insert Fiverr into them
- Experience of working closely with journalists and responding to media requests
- Excellent writing and editing skills and the ability to write compelling copy
- Interpersonal skills vital for developing relationships with media representatives
- A social and approachable person who colleagues feel comfortable coming to with questions
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70 - $80K. Our salary is to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, locations and other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data. In addition to salary, this position is eligible for commissions, bonus, equity and benefits.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.