PT Athlete Advisor
Passion. Creativity. Integrity. Teamwork. Ambition. Innovation. These are the qualities that have made Wilson Sporting Goods Co. the number one sports equipment brand in the world. And these are the qualities that our global team embodies every day as we pursue one shared bold mission: to ignite the true potential in every athlete.
We know that great people are what makes our brand great. We know that teams who bring a variety of skill sets, experiences and perspectives to challenge the status quo and create game-changing product means we are doing right by the athletes and coaches we serve. And that’s why we work with each member of our team to help them dream, discover, grow and realize their own full potential.
Evolving the sports world and being the best partner for players is no small task. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who desire to make a difference —and who love to help others win. Join us.
What You'll Do
Wilson Sporting Goods has opened its second Sportswear retail location in the U.S., in the heart of Chicago, IL! As a Part-Time Advisor (Sales Accociate), you are the face of the store supporting the success of your store’s business and activating an exceptional community experience.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver exceptional community experiences.
- Ensure transactions are correctly completed – with an explanation on warranties.
- Accept returns – verifying items are inline with policy.
- Inventory management.
- Replenishing shop floor items.
- Regular floor walks to ensure store is clean – cleaning and tidying throughout the day.
- Support store projects and brand initiatives.
- Use a variety of sale methods to increase sales per transaction.
- Seek alternative methods to drive sales.
- Maintain open and transparent communication with you team and store leadership.
What We're Looking For
This role requires two or more years’ experience in a sales environment.
Other qualifications include:
- You are passionate about sales and committed to delivering an exceptional consumer experience.
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- You are driven by a high level of autonomy and excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You have a consistent track record of sound judgment.
What We’ll Provide
No matter which way you turn, fashion, music, and food are the constants. You can now add sports to that list. Located in the Gold Coast, you’re at the center of it all. We offer an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best in class amenities and perks, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Volunteering programs
- Team building outings
- Discounts on Wilson and Amer Sports products
- Company-sponsored sports leagues/teams
- Fun, active company outings around major sports events
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.