The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with sold sponsor campaigns and daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinates all radio station promotions including on-air and on-line contesting.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Drives promotional vehicles and hosts off site station promotional activations at client locations and high traffic Sacramento events.
- Performs basic office administrative functions and may update station website and social media channels.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners requests.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of PA equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
- Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service
High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications, Advertising or Marketing)
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
What You'll Bring:
Salary to be determined by multiple factors including but not limited to relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and alignment with market data.
$15.50 - $19.80
Sacramento, CA: 1545 River Park Drive, Suite 500, 95815
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options (employees meeting ACA measurement)
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.