Project Manager, Stores & Operations
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
This role will support and execute the retail strategies that support profitability, efficiencies, and the Retail goals. This role will effectively manage and execute DTC retail store strategic projects and initiatives, as well as Retail Operations.
Project Management & Execution
- Lead and manage to successfully deliver assigned projects across the DTC business.
- Support Sr. Leaders in US Retail to ensure processes and methods are in place to execute strategic projects.
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources.
- Develop project plans and translate into concrete activities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Create appropriate work back calendars to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Effectively manage budgets and resources associated with projects.
- Conduct recaps and teardowns for future improvement.
- For assigned projects, lead all project meetings and touch bases.
- Based on projects support senior management meetings including content deliverables, cadence of meetings and action planning.
- Act as key point of contact for external and internal stakeholders for project needs and timelines.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and outside agencies used in execution of projects.
- Keep key stakeholders up to speed on project status.
- Store Leadership
- Retail Finance
- Consumer Experience
- Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic minded with strong executional abilities.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel and Smartsheet skills.
- Cross functional knowledge across both retail back office and stores.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and manage diverse relationships internally and externally.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business.
- Ability to lead diverse project teams and influence strategically towards a common goal.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in mid to large scale strategy, project, or program management roles
- Experience working closely with middle and senior managers across functions.
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
- COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
- OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
- INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
- TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
- INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
- RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.