Project Manager I
** This position is a hybrid position**
- Competitive Insurance
- Investment 401k with match
- Competitive PTO and vacation
- Employee Discounts
- Serve the Deaf and hard of hearing community!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support project/portfolio managers with day-to-day management and oversight of project duties, from assisting with project documentation to other project deliverables
- Participate in the creation of epic backlog items and definition of user stories and acceptance criteria with stakeholders using Jira
- Train as a scrum master to the project team by running daily stand-up meetings, in addition to initiating and managing sprint event activities
- Work with project team to identify and remove impediments
- Assist with the generation of project key performance indicators (KPIs) and status reports
- Coordinate and conduct meetings, as required
- Provide program management for large, complex initiatives that span multiple functional teams
- Utilize agile/adaptable delivery method for management of large strategic initiatives.
- Create a community of information sharing on what’s working and challenges within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to present ideas, collaborate effectively and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Works independently and able to multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial minded and driven self-starter.
Demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Ability to influence stakeholders who don’t have a direct reporting relationship
- Ability to lead through ambiguity and get clarity to provide team clear direction
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes
- Bring creative solutions to new or existing challenges
- Champion best practices across the organization
- 3 to 5+ years of experience managing strategic projects
- Extensive experience in an agile/adaptable environment
- BS/BA required
- Supervision experience.
- PMI PfMP certification.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, CAPM, or other);
- Certified or Professional Scrum Master (CSM or PSM)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall® is an EOE, Disability/Age Employee
CaptionCall, LLC, a provider of industry-leading communication offerings with an emphasis on products and services for the hard-of-hearing, is seeking an energetic and smart software engineer to drive the development of enterprise applications and systems. The applicant will work as a member of the development team responsible for overall system architecture and development.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)