Now Brewing – project manager, Distribution Operations & Solutions Enablement! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The project manager role is on the Distribution Operations and Solutions Enablement team (D.O.S.E). The D.O.S.E team is responsible for developing and aligning Distribution strategy, drive network design decisions and implementations, establish standards for operations and enable daily operations.
As a project manager you will be working on the Network Optimization and CI team to fulfill the vision of the D.O.S.E team. Your projects will include but are not limited to: building transitions, new nodes, store shifts, micro fulfillment, hub and spoke models, SKU optimization, retail driven improvements tied to the distribution space.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and IT context.
- Drives cross-functional enterprise projects by leading high performing, often globally distributed teams.
- Works with regular guidance from senior program management leadership.
- Performs core project management duties, including guiding the project through formal approval and funding gates; developing a project plan that includes a detailed budget, project timeline, detailed task-driven schedule, project RACI and resource plan, and communication plan; and managing project execution from analysis/design through build, test, and deployment.
- Ensures that project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value.
- Manage projects from beginning to end
- Perform high level business case analysis to determine the feasibility of an initiative
As a Project manager, you will…
- Initiate, drive and close out projects by facilitating meetings, tracking progress and in some cases managing a budget.
- Thinking critically through obstacles on projects and working to remove impediments
- Communicate with all stakeholders from hourly partners to V.Ps.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- A passion for project management
- Past project management experience
- Enjoy working with people
- Enjoy learning and excited about making a difference
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Experience applying knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.