Driven by a love of plants, Pure Sunfarms is one of Canada’s largest, single-site, licensed producers of high-quality, greenhouse-grown cannabis based in BC’s Fraser Valley (Delta). We are proud to bring together individuals from a wide breadth of industries, backgrounds, and experiences, and promote a culture of belonging where everyone can truly be themselves – in every form of expression that is natural to them. This is our priority and guiding light at Pure Sunfarms, driving our uncompromising approach to quality and success within the Canadian recreational cannabis market. We believe our differences are our strengths, letting us look at cannabis in a whole new light.
As part our Project Office team, as a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects cross functionally within the company. You have a finesse in driving impact and influence with your peers and individuals in leadership roles with a clear focus on execution. You pride yourself in giving clear communication and setting out specific deliverable plans as it is a critical piece in providing support to teams throughout Pure Sunfarms. Project Office acts a partner to Pure Sunfarms’ strategic priorities and will help support with the execution of these projects through leadership, organization, and technical management skills.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Utilize businesses best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performances to identify areas for improvement and efficiencies.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to internal team and key stakeholders.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- We work in a fast-paced environment, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. Other duties may arise from time to time/most of the time and as a team, we look to support each other.
Your Brand, Your Story
- We already know you are passionate about Project Management, but we want to know more about your story and experiences. You're good at the following:
- 3-5 years' experience in a project management role leading large scale projects
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written; ability to manage and communicate with remote teams during non-traditional business hours
- Ability to lead both small and companywide projects, facilitate meetings and proactively project risks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comprehensive understanding MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Champion Pure Sunfarms’ H.E.A.R.T values and competencies
- Must have the ability to maintain and pass an RCMP criminal record check and obtain security clearance. Please note our background check process includes proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status. Exemptions requested under Human Rights law will be addressed through Pure Sunfarms’ accommodations processes.
At Pure Sunfarms, we are growing our team with the same care we devote to growing our plants. We’re proud of the diverse and inclusive culture that we’ve built and are excited to learn more about your experiences and how you can contribute to Pure Sunfarms and the cannabis industry.