We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to join the Maestros Program and Project Management team within the Accounting & Tax organization. In this role, you will work closely with multiple teams across Spotify to help facilitate end-to-end project execution.
You will assist in structuring projects with your partners, defining project goals, identifying risks to execution, gathering and defining comprehensive requirements, designing new business processes, and ensuring change management through testing, training, and communication. You will support projects through the entire project lifecycle, including clearly documenting status, risks and remediation plans.
This position is located in our New York, New York offices.
What You'll Do
- Assist in driving projects through the entire project lifecycle with your partners
- Navigate the organizational structure of various functions and product areas
- Build trust and credibility by demonstrating facilitation skills and capabilities to turn challenges into actions and takeaways
- Run effective meetings and hold team members accountable
- Remove blockers when possible and work autonomously with appropriate tools within a given priority
- Track actions and next steps after meetings and ensure on-time delivery of agreed-upon tasks in a fast-paced and cross-functional environment
- Report clearly and concisely on status in a given moment and be confident acting as voice for the team to key partners
Who You Are
- 1+ years of relevant project management experience
- Ability to work independently and initiate activities, set priorities, and deliver on-time results
- Prior experience in successful operations or project management, preferably in an agile environment
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Flexible to changing priorities
- Comfort with ambiguity and tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) to engage and collaborate with partners at different levels and context
- You are very organized, even when you’re not in control
Where You'll Be
- Hybrid role based in our New York offices (2 to 3 days a week required)
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern time zone for collaboration
Our global benefits
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
- Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.