SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, and thriving communities. As one of the world’s most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalogue of music, and an artist services and distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Engineering, Product & design teams. The individual will manage the creation of our marketing assets for product, growth, and lifecycle marketing campaigns with external vendors/agencies. This includes: briefing, approval routing, timeline creation and management, contracts and payouts, asset delivery for existing products and new feature launches.
- Manage asset execution (design, copy, build) for product, performance, and lifecycle for evergreen campaigns and product launches between our internal stakeholders and external agencies and freelance partners
- Timeline creation and management, ensuring we meet our deadlines for marketing launches
- Create, edit, assist in creating briefs for agencies to create new assets
- Create review decks and onboarding materials for review as needed
- Upload and organize final assets in the central asset management system, air.inc
- Flag dependencies across projects, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed, keep stakeholders accountable for their deadlines and tasks.
- Keep artifacts up-to-date and organized, utilize our central tools to streamline workflows across the EPD team and other teams.
- Initiate, draft, route, and manage completion of agency and freelancer contracts, agreements, and payments
- Work with music and legal teams to obtain rights/licenses to use artists’ music and likeness for marketing assets created under your org
- Work closely with the design team to get feedback on creative direction and apply design/branding direction
- Develop and refine artifacts and processes in collaboration with operational leads from teams across the business to enable work to be done more efficiently
- Be a communication point of contact for freelancer assets, in topics related to onboarding and paperwork. You will also help communicate important company policies & guidelines
Experience and Background:
- 5-7 years’ experience working at a brand or agency in a project management or production role; experience in music, entertainment/lifestyle and/or technology a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- A strong solutions-driven leader with the ability to share solutions and facilitate problem-solving with others
- Able to work successfully with little guidance
- Passion for bringing product and growth marketing campaigns to life
- Understanding of product design and visual design to help conveying design/brand direction in marketing campaigns and affiliated assets
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 annually. The final salary offered will be determined based on relative experience, skills, internal equity, and location. We also offer a generous total rewards program - read more about additional benefits and perks below!
- We are a multinational company with offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Germany (Berlin), and the UK (London)
- We provide a flexible work culture that offers the opportunity to collaborate and connect in person at our offices as well as accommodating work from home
- We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and fostering a community where everyone’s voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard
- We believe a strong team is made by investing in employees through mentorship, workshops and enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing and non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, and 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us lead what’s next in music by understanding and empowering our creators and fans, no matter their identity. We acknowledge the challenges in the music industry, and strive to influence an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute respectfully and thrive, especially the historically marginalized communities that many of our creators, fans and SoundClouders identify with. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment at SoundCloud for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group. Diversity Resource Groups are employee-organized groups focused on supporting and promoting the interests of a particular underrepresented community in order to build a more inclusive culture at SoundCloud. Anyone can join, whether you share the identity or strive to be an ally.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!