Lift Tickets seeks an organized, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, the incumbent will provide integral support to the product, production, marketing and sales teams. The successful individual must be highly focused on accuracy, and adept at establishing and managing internal tracking programs in order to maintain compliance and assist with various business aspects of business expansion. Must be skilled at understanding and navigating a complex and often changing regulatory environment and have a hunger for learning and knowledge. Requires a team player who is comfortable with administrative duties and willing to step in and complete a variety of tasks. The position works independently, as well as in conjunction with the CEO. This position is expected to act proactively and without much supervision, while anticipating the needs of the brand and bringing projects to completion.
WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- You take pride in being extremely organized, detail-oriented, and proficient at accurately managing multiple on-going tasks.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills which enable you to connect effectively with a variety of individuals including peers, leadership, business partners, government agencies, etc.
- You are data focused and can help manage report drafting and data driven decision making.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- 4+ years of administrative work supporting management or executives.
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to assess tasks to determine the importance and urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Comfort and acumen to learn new technology
- Analytical thinking skills and use of logic to address issues and propose solutions
- Flexible with handling continuous change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General project management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong track record of effective collaboration in a fast-paced, objective focused environment
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING: (ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES)
- General administrative duties: composing memos, letters, reports, and other documents using Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Coordinating calendars and the scheduling of appointments and planning events.
- Preparing reports, collecting data and updating internal databases.
- Managing communications including answering calls, responding to emails, preparing correspondence, reports, reviewing and summarizing mail and documents, etc.
- Coordinating and manage travel arrangements.
- Distributing internal communication.
- Working closely with the CEO on new projects and business initiatives.
- Maintaining the tracking and submission of expenses and reports.
- Preparing the brand’s materials and associated copywriting.
- Managing invoices and outgoing payments.
- Ensuring the brand is consistently within the state’s compliance for operating.
- Conducting compliance audits and coordinate 3rd party audits with business partners
- Maintaining effective partnerships to promote collaboration and favorable interactions/outcomes
- Reviewing contracts and negotiate favorable terms and updates accordingly
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Good vision
- Clear hearing and speech to effectively communicate
- Ability to work on a computer at least eight (8) hours per day
- Able to walk around a warehouse environment
- Able to bend, stoop, lift, grasp, twist and turn
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Available to travel at least 30% of the time
Mammoth Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.