Project Finance Analyst
The Solar Landscape team is changing the way America goes solar. We are innovators leading the charge on the commitment to clean energy and as the nation embraces these necessary advancements, we’ll continue to grow and build the very best team to lead the way. Join us….
We’re made up of 150 thought leaders, thinkers, dreamers, doers. We are smart, we are driven, we are unique, we are fun, and we are better together.
Solar Landscape is growing fast. Like, really fast. Doubling in size year after year we’re thoughtful in who we bring to our team. We’re made up of 150+ engineers, project managers, developers, community engagement leaders, policy experts, finance guru’s, installers, electricians, and more. Our diversity and unique backgrounds are all given a voice and seat at the table to help make real change for the communities we serve.
As Solar Landscape focuses on acquiring, co-developing, constructing, financing, owning, and operating distributed generation and small utility-scale solar and battery storage projects in the United States, the project finance analyst will work on day-to-day transactional execution across the Structured Finance team to meet financing needs to support and achieve business level goals. The project finance analyst will report directly to the VP of Investments and Structured Finance and play a critical role on the finance team. This role has hybrid capabilities and offers flexibility to work remote.
- Build and run complex financial models and analysis across a range of rooftop and ground- mount solar projects
- Manage iterations of the financial model as project matures
- Provide a wider transaction support on origination, RFP pricing, project finance and deal closing
- Assist in marketing activities and presentations
- Collaborate with colleagues in various functional areas of the company to meet operational and financial closing requirements of transactions
- Interact with lenders and tax equity investors and provide timely responses to due diligence inquiries
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and research work for customers and internal team members
- Excellent academic background with BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or another quantitative field
- Strong financial analysis and advanced spreadsheet modeling skills with at least 2 years of experience building financial models; knowledge of SQL or VBA a plus
- Good knowledge of the project finance market, typical transaction structures, and key risk allocation principles
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-start in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, communication skills and attention to detail
- Work experience in renewable energy, environmental, or finance industries is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Solar Landscape’s company culture is second to none.
- Our 150 employees combine our mission, grit and drive with a rebel’s attitude that’s changing the industry:
- Located in the heart of historic Asbury Park, our brand-new state of the art office space offers flexible workstations encouraging collaboration and movement.
- Hybrid and remote work schedules ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
- For our folks in NYC, we have a convenient WeWork space employees are welcome to share.
- Employees come together to eat every day! Like in a home, our gourmet kitchen is the heart of the office. Solar Landscape has a full-time in-house chef cooking daily farm-to-table meals using locally sourced organic food.
- Also included in employees is our competitive compensation package; a 401(k) employer-match; health, dental, & vision insurance, flexible paid time off and holiday PTO; We provide healthy snacks, coffee, volunteer opportunities, company outings, and more!
$100,000 - $140,000 a year