- Clients Internal Logistics Engineering Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Engineer.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to lead Internal Logistics Engineering projects and work with cross-functional groups.
- Reporting to the Internal Logistics Manager, the person in this role will support the Internal Logistics Engineering department's objective to optimize the client's supply chain by balancing the requirements of External Logistics, Production Engineering Planning and Manufacturing Groups to develop the most efficient internal delivery process.
- Lead cross functional internal logistics projects, while working with client's Motor Engineering & Manufacturing Engineering groups and Manufacturing Companies departments to troubleshoot and improve parts flow issues related to new model management.
- Challenge and break down the ideal situation and current systems in pursuit of establishing the optimal business process to improve supply chain performance using efficient problem solving and countermeasure development.
- Develop and execute strategy to communicate and consolidate supply chain data / KPI reflecting internal delivery, routing and returns handling performance to facilitate daily process management and problem solving.
- Collaborate directly with client's departments and Pilot Engineers to confirm process requirements, tool development and system compliance requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Logistics Management or equivalent professional work experience.
- Equipment install experience.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- PLC & Ladder Logic Experience .
- Automation & Integration experience.
- Willingness to travel 75%+ domestically and internationally.
- AutoCAD Layout Design experience.
- Project Management experience.
- AGV/AMR installation experience.
- Banner Programming Experience.