Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
Under the guidance of the Director of Retail Operations the Retail Operations Coordinator will focus on management, oversight and completion of assignments including but not limited to, participating in interdepartmental calls and managing key takeaways and notes, identifying priority level for field communications, drafting and channeling field communication, managing and updating monthly calendar for dispensaries, processing existing and new store supplies. The Retail Operations Coordinator manages and implements the overall communication process to the field.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Manage and process monthly store supply orders to include new stores supplies.
- Create, update and oversee the Commercial Plan monthly planner.
- Follow-up on secret shopper and customer service initiatives.
- Administer the store’s quarterly recognition program.
- Participate in 2-week new store opening process as needed.
- Collaborate in retails planning and manage the organizational workload and communication to the field utilizing Zipline and collaborate with cross functional departments to streamline, gather, and present retail organizational communication.
- Develop best practices and initiates strategies to improve company field communication processes and execution.
- Manage and implement monthly newsletter process including but not exclusive to Operations newsletter, New Store Spotlight, weekly posting checklist etc.
- Work with compliance to update SOPSs and state specific procedures when new policies are established and/or revised. Ensures that current policies are distributed to stores.
- Attend operation’s meetings and follow through with meeting notes and action items with all appropriate parties.
- Establish timelines with key milestones; include necessary stakeholders; manage the moving parts.
- Identify and manage key compliance milestones and compliance diligence.
- Maintain a master project calendar with priorities, key stakeholders, and deliverables expectations.
- Maintain and update core project tracking documents: operational sheets, checklists, and trainings.
- Maintain, update, and organize content and weekly reporting for the Retail Learning Management System (LMS platform).
- Prepare and maintain clear and accurate communication and project documentation, project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, change requests, resource requests, and critical next steps.
- Track and report on project milestones as needed.
- Manage coordination of new store supplies and coordination for supply management vendors.
- Make recommendations to improve the productivity, quality, and efficient delivery of products and services within the dispensary.
- Make recommendations for solutions on operational issues and inadequate or ineffective procedures that may occur in the dispensaries.
- Evaluate processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities to include but not limited to new stores opening timelines, Zipline implementation and management and any other projects as related to stores operation to determine problem areas and develop solutions.
- Act as liaison between field and home office management.
- Act as liaison between store operations, marketing and store development.
- Manage, oversee and implement corporate projects within retail operation.
- Responsible for monitoring, managing and updating business critical information seasonally/quarterly to all stores and ensure critical information is available in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow up and solicit feedback from the field on current tools, policies and procedures, and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Provide feedback to enhance store operations and tools provided by corporate.
- Revise and edit new and current practices to improve functionality within the dispensary.
- Provide support to the field to ensure ongoing improvement and enhancements to store systems are made.
- Provide administrative support to Retail operation leaders and management team, as needed and manage other duties as assigned.
High school diploma with at least 5 years of intermediate level project management work experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Retail background is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of cost and expense control.
- Must be passionate, committed and able to make executive decisions.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships among all cross functional groups.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, personal accountability, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy including confidentiality.
- Ability to develop cross functional relationships and rapport with management team and act as a liaison between Director of Retail Operations and Director of Stores.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must possess and demonstrate superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities. Flexibility to accommodate shifting timelines and priorities.
Up to 50% travel out and within state might be required.