Pachama is looking for a Project Partner Analyst to help analyze, organize, and accelerate our Supply Operations. This person will help to support the Project Partner Lead and Science Operations team in identifying new forest carbon projects for evaluation and Pachama's marketplace. They will organize scalable ways to reach out to new project partners, analyze market intelligence, screen new project data and recommend efficiencies for internal processes.
A curious and analytical thinker with a willingness to learn will excel in this role.
This role is remote, but we prefer candidates to be within three hours of the Pacific time zone.
Pachama is a mission-driven company looking to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, responsible companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.
We are backed by mission-aligned investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Amazon Climate Fund, Chris Sacca, Saltwater Ventures, and Paul Graham.
- Identify & screen new projects for scientific evaluations
- Maintain global project database
- Track new opportunities and create inbound channel for project partners
- Manage market intelligence tools and data ingestion
- Recommend efficiencies for project screening, evaluation, and onboarding
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- Excellent organizational skill
- Ability to design and scale processes independently
- Demonstrated ability to track and follow-up on detailed action items
- Demonstrated comfort with metrics and quantitative data
- Willingness to roll one’s sleeves up and fix problems
- Passion for our mission to restore nature and solve climate change