Program Operations Management Analyst
Mountain View, CA
New York, NY
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience as a project or program manager.
- 4 years of industry experience in data analysis, modeling, SQL, and presentation development.
- 3 years of experience in manipulating data sets using SQL or other programming/scripting languages.
- Experience building data dashboards and presentations.
- Experience working in an operations-oriented organization with outside call centers or other vendor management environments.
- Knowledge of the full recruiting cycle, compliance/equal opportunities best practices, and of People Operations programs/processes (e.g., recruiting lifecycle, contingent workforce management, etc.).
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools (e.g., DASNav, Tableau, etc.).
Google's known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. Whether you are making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships on college campuses or cultivating the next generation of computer scientists, you have an eye on the staffing needs of Google and the broader hiring landscape. You are focused on cultivating outstanding candidates for Google's long-term hiring needs, and work across a cross-functional and international group of staffing teams. You are both scrappy and resourceful, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Google.
The Online Recruiting team helps to drive Google's approach to reviewing online candidates and employee referrals for our active pipeline. Our team aims to provide our Recruiting teams with a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent for our business clients and partners.
As a Program Operations Management Analyst, you will deliver project workstreams by making key contributions, including conducting strategic analyses and translating/defining business questions into simple analyses, evaluation metrics, or statistical models. As you work within one or more teams, you'll address conflicts between the goals and objectives of stakeholders by understanding the nature of the problem and underlying assumptions. You will work with data analytics, analytical tools, statistical methods, and business contexts to analyze data. You'll advise team members in the Analyst ecosystem on their specialty areas by developing expertise within a People Operations domain.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as "Human Resources"). We bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $109,000 - $117,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Manage the execution of data-oriented analysis to design metrics, synthesize information, solve problems, and influence business decision-making by presenting insights and market trends to the Project team.
- Support the team by creating and presenting automated data reporting tools and templates to enhance communication with different stakeholders.
- Contribute to management of strategic relationships with key stakeholders to deliver/manage operations and processes with minimal guidance.
- Ensure data dashboards used by our recruiting partners include all in-scope requisitions and make sure that they are constantly evolved and maintained so that users get the right level of support. Ensure focus on user experience.
- Answer questions within service level agreement (SLA), resolve query exceptions and escalations, address customer-facing queues, determine highest-volume ticket types, and streamline/eliminate accordingly with limited guidance.