SurveyMonkeySan Mateo, CA14 days ago
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and allow organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about the CX@SurveyMonkey team
The CX@SurveyMonkey Program Manager is a small but mighty team focused on building a holistic, customer experience program at SurveyMonkey. The CX team joins the Customer Success, Customer Operations / Support and Professional Services team as part of the broader Chief Customer Officer organization. You will report to the VP of Customer Experience who leads the SurveyMonkey's CX leader community and expertise on behalf of SurveyMonkey's CX solution, the GetFeedback Platform.
What we're looking for
The CX@SurveyMonkey Program Manager builds and owns our program on the GetFeedback Platform. Responsibilities include partnering with functional leaders in product, marketing, customer success and support and our business leaders in CX, Market Research and Surveys to assure we collect, analyze and act on customer feedback. Starting with the CX business, the goal is to assure our digital and direct touch points across the customer journey are consistent and integrated into our GetFeedback Platform so our leaders have the operational dashboard they need to run the business with customer feedback. Specific deliverables include auditing and migrating existing surveys, designing the operational dashboards and running the CX @ SurveyMonkey Insights sessions.
- You are a motivated, collaborative, experienced program manager who knows how to combine inputs into a cohesive, clear strategy, map out and socialize a roadmap and lead your partners in customer success, support, product, marketing, design and business systems to accomplish outcomes.
- You analyze large data-sets to frame up recommendations and make decisions. You connect large-scale customer feedback from multiple touch points with operational data and important business policy and process changes that are required to understand customer feedback and make decisions on action to take.
- You are experienced with leading business system integration programs to connect customer feedback to our CRM Salesforce and our business intelligence platform Tableau. You enjoy learning new products and systems, asking questions and rolling up your sleeve to build the CX program on our new GetFeedback Platform.
- You are a passionate storyteller that knows how to integrate data with human stories to influence and mobilize an organization to take action on customer feedback. You are comfortable presenting insights to executives, providing feedback to product and engineering teams as "customer zero" and sharing practical advice to current and prospective customers about lessons learned from our program.
- You are passionate about customers as people who hire your product, your company, your service to accomplish a job. You understand that a company's success is based on a great experience for their customers. You believe feedback is important for business growth and you would be proud to work at a company whose mission is to power the curious and whose value proposition to business is that feedback fuels growth and new ideas.
- You have three or more years experience leading customer experience programs with measurable outcomes either as a management consultant or from a functional leadership role in customer success, customer support or product or digital marketing.
- You have three or more years experience as an analyst who has made sense of large datasets to answer questions around how best to use limited resources to improve our customers' experience.
- You have three or more years experience leading business systems projects, specifically Salesforce and business intelligence systems like Tableau
- You have experience presenting to leadership and important partners across the organization and know how to use data and storytelling to influence and mobilize your partners to prioritize the customer's experience.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.