Level is dependent upon experience
Curia provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the successful technical transfer of client projects and products to Curia. The individual must be able to effectively manage, lead, assign work, and problem solve both technically and managerially in a dynamic manufacturing setting. This individual has strong personal leadership skills to influence those that do not directly report to them. The individual functions as a combination customer advocate and site liaison between all functional departments.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
We proudly offer
- Generous benefit options (eligible first day of employment)
- Paid training, vacation and holidays (vacation accrual begins on first day of employment)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- 401k program
- Learning platform
- And more!
- Solicit and objectively consider input from team members with differing perspectives on the project. Display respect and appreciation for individual differences; values the contributions of others
- Readily cooperate, share information, and provide suggestions to meet team goals
- Volunteer for, and commit to, assignment necessary to achieve team goals
- Understand job duties and responsibilities and take accountability for accomplishing objectives. Seek clarification when necessary to ensure personal performance aligns with expectations
- Strive to deliver measurable results and take initiative to improve performance when it deviated from standards
- Learn to anticipate potential challenges in own work and develop personal strategies to overcome them
- Identify who customers are and begin to develop rapport and relationships with them
- Gain an understanding of customers’ needs and perceptions by listening directly to them or utilizing colleagues’ relationships. Learn to recognize when customers are dissatisfied and assist in resolving issues in a mutually beneficial manner. Follow up promptly with customers to ensure that needs have been addressed
- Communicate ideas clearly with an appropriate level of detail and listen for input to identify key concerns. Listen carefully, asking questions and paraphrasing statements to ensure understanding. Respond to objections with supporting data and information
- Paraphrase others’ points of view to check for understanding and communicate areas of agreement
- Gather information from multiple sources to support management and team in creating/adjusting project plans
- Test, monitor and review the implemented solution; communicate findings to appropriate parties
- Attend to messages from others; correctly interpret messages and respond appropriately
- Raise issues in a courteous manner, referring to manager for guidance in sensitive situations
- Contribute to idea generation and solution development for simple problems. Analyze ideas and solutions and provide data to support implementation. Suggest new ways to apply existing knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in Business, Marketing or Science related field preferred
- Experience in program management or related field
- PMP certification
Pay Range: $54,000-$103,000
Education, experience, location and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
All interested applicants must apply online. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Curia is an E-Verify employer.