Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It's where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we're solving on our Blog.
As a Program Manager of Ad Operations (Contract), you will be a critical member of the Creator Sponsorships team. Creator Sponsorships is a new investment space for Twitch with a goal of helping streamers earn more money from their brand partnerships. As we are testing and scaling up new products, you will own end-to-end execution for influencer campaigns.
This is a highly cross-functional role with an opportunity to influence product development in a high-growth space. You will be embedded in the Product team and a central contributor to the overall pipeline growth for new products.
This position can be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Own end-to-end campaign execution for Creator Sponsorships
- Create workback schedules for campaigns
- Coordinate across Customer Success, Influencer Relations, Product Marketing, Product Management and Engineering
- Ensure appropriate quality checkpoints are in place and followed
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and potential product investment opportunities
- Gather voice of customer and deliver product insights
- 5+ years of program management experience
- A proactive orientation and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for process improvement and cross-functional communications
- Experience with ad operations
- Experience with influencer marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $40.00/hour in our lowest geographic market up to $60.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.