Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
The Production Technician will assist in maintaining quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping, packaging and labeling in accordance with standards set by Curaleaf.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule.
- Performing quality assurance protocols as designated by Curaleaf’s procedures.
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire packaging process.
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, Curaleaf SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the PA Regulations.
- Works in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the extraction room while performing all duties.
- Work with Dispensary Operations in planning and preparation of product for patient sales.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.