Good Chemistry grows, breeds and sells premium, small-batch cannabis. The company was founded over 22 years ago in San Francisco as a medical cannabis co-op and since that time, we have expanded our independently-owned operations throughout Colorado, Massachusetts and Nevada. We are a rapidly growing company and provide equal opportunities for career advancement in a fun, fast-paced environment.
All Good Chemistry positions are eligible for medical/dental/vision coverage, PTO, Sick Pay, and performance-based incentives.
Pay Rate: $16.00-$18.50 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient processing and packaging of marijuana flower for our retail stores
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
- Adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana being trimmed and packaged, adjusting techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality
- Must be able to work from 6:00 am-2:30 pm
- Must be able to work well with others as well as independently
- Must be able to maintain accuracy and consistency in trimming and packaging
- Must be able to follow basic instructions
- Must possess basic knowledge of cannabis weights, industry products, strain classifications, genetics, and compliance
- Must be able to take constructive criticism from managers to maintain quality standards and production goals
- Must show up on time, ready to work and maintain a standard of personal hygiene for processing marijuana flower
- Able to focus and stay on task for long periods of time
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to obtain a MED badge
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Good Chemistry is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Good Chemistry is a strong proponent of social equity in the regulated marijuana industry. We offer job accessibility and career development for those from communities that have been disproportionately impacted by marijuana prohibition and enforcement.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States.