As a Production Specialist within our Spray Dry and Blending department, you will be fundamental for identifying and resolving daily production and quality issues and drive compliance and continuous improvement for the training pro-cesses within the department. You'll have the opportunity to work directly with the Spray Dry and Blending teams, Qual-ity, Site Leadership and the other Production groups in order to proactively address and resolve any issues.
- Lead key resolution initiatives and work with appropriate teams and lead production and quality problem resolutions within Spray Dry and Blending.
- Coordinate and Lead Food Safety initiatives and ensure compliance with the department Master Sanitation Program, conduct internal and external audits and lead quality investigations for non-conformances (both Z2's and Z3's) as need-ed.
- Collect and analyze all data to make fact based decisions for corrective actions, root causes and preventative measures in addition to making all necessary recommendations on next steps.
- Maintain and Improve Training Processes being responsible for the creation and update of all training materials for de-partment updates. You will be essential in making sure the training programs and skills matrices are updated and rele-vant.
- Provide project support assisting the SD & BL Production Manager with department projects such as production effi-ciencies, reducing operational costs and administering department specific Food safety training.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical engineering or other related engineering field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- +3 years related experience in flavor related or batch processing manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and follow-up skills are required
- Knowledge and understanding of food safety guidelines and quality management principles
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Every essence of you enriches our world.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.