Outback Presents is seeking qualified candidates to fill a production manager position to support our growing rosters of music and comedy live events. This is a full-time , (salaried), traveling position based in our Nashville, Tennessee office.
- Advancing all aspects of concerts with both venue and artist contacts, from the club to arena level. Including technical information, rider requirements, venue and artist correspondence, and hospitality needs.
- Day-of-show Outback representative, responsible for managing load in to load out, artist/tour interactions, budget management, and customer service/client relations.
- Settling live events and shows on-site, working with the vendor, artist, artist management, vendors, operations, and accounting.
- Negotiating with vendors as needed to supply items/labor needed for event, and within budgets set forth
- Producing all financial documents for artist, venue, and internal purposes, and settling events with all respective parties.
- 5 years' experience in event or concert production, arena experience, including advanced settlement experience
- Familiarity with arena and stadium operations
- Ability to travel up to 20 days per month during busy seasons, within the United States
- Flexible schedule to accommodate nights/weekends/holidays/travel days
- Basic accounting knowledge used in show settlements
- Basic ticketing knowledge, including ticket audit interpretation, capacity changes, and patron relocation
- Strong working knowledge of production related equipment (sound, lights, video, etc.) – not ability to operate, but fluent in discussing as it relates to event management with artist, venue and vendor contacts.
- Strong communication skills and highly organized
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually on specific projects
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) as well as Google platform as server
- Ability to adhere to budgets when producing events, corresponding with vendors and contractors
- Must work well under pressure and in high stress environments, good decision maker and analytical thinker.
Outback Presents is the leading independent, full-service promoter of live entertainment. Based in Nashville, TN, Outback Presents specializes in producing music and comedy shows, tours, and festivals across North America and connecting its diverse roster of artists with their fans. For more information, visit www.outbackpresents.com.
Outback Presents provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.