Production & Inventory Analyst
Banza Riverside, CA14 days ago
Banza is looking for a detail-oriented analyst to reconcile and report on inventory as our operations grow. As the Production and Inventory Analyst, you will lead plant-level production and inventory reconciliations and reporting at Virginia Park, our growing manufacturing facility. The position requires an individual capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly expanding and fluid organization. You must be analytical, organized and detail oriented and capable of working with departments across the organization. The successful candidate will adapt quickly to change and champion the advancement of policies, structure, procedures, and data practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for overseeing plant-level manufacturing and inventory reporting
- Maintain integrity of data within our production software system
- Prepare KPIs and performance metrics and provide monthly reporting package to management
- Lead monthly review of analyses on critical manufacturing and order fulfillment metrics and provide recommendations to management to inform strategic decisions
- Manage inventory cycle counts and related inventory reconciliations
- Assist with cost accounting and overhead allocations to determine production unit cost
- Evaluate and implement structure and processes to drive operational and logistical efficiencies
- Implement and maintain inventory and data process controls
- Reports to the Controller, and will work closely with the manufacturing, operations and accounting departments
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum three years’ work experience with inventory management, operations or manufacturing role
- Manufacturing experience in food and beverage preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in inventory management, including full physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail, investigative, and analytical skills
- Able to think critically and identify discrepancies and anomalies through review
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks with an ownership mentality – the whole business is your purview
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business or operations preferred
We're very aware of the research showing that historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria. Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Please apply anyway with a thoughtful cover letter! We would love to hear from you to discuss how you can help us build a great team at Banza.
Competitive salary and equity, commensurate with experience. Health and other benefits.
Include your resume, plus a cover letter describing why you want to join Banza and would be a great fit in this role.