Support with the day to day logistics, financials, and overall operations across various components of all content production. Additionally, when working with numerous teams at Minute Media, the Production Coordinator will be responsible for carrying out communication between internal and external parties, to ensure that all sponsored content programs are running smoothly, efficiently, on time, and on budget.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Production & Operations Department to improve processes and workflows between production management, operations, legal, accounting and finance teams
- Create production estimates for all incoming revenue-generating deals, ensuring that the estimate fits within target margin
- Upon the start of a campaign, create a detailed budget in Movie Magic budgeting software
- Assist Production Managers with logistics across a variety of campaigns, focusing primarily on branded but also liaising with teams on licensing and editorial campaigns
- When applicable, help on set for shoots across the United States
- Coordinate all aspects of video content production including but not limited to - risk analysis and coordination with our legal team for all paperwork and contracts pertaining to a production, the booking of locations, crews, equipment, catering/crafty, props, etc.
- Assist the team with consistent tracking of actual spends across campaigns and revising estimated final costs accordingly
- Assist in the payment creation for purchase orders, and the reconciliation of company credit cards for all content captures in a timely manner
- Help the production operations team close out budgets and actualize expenses
- Help the production operations team maintain an internal software database containing data from various points of production
What You Have
- Experienced in a production management or similar operational role, preferably in digital media, TV, and/or film
- Organized, quick learner, and able to handle multiple projects at a time, especially when your projects are in various stages
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Maintain positive attitude and have great communication skills when speaking with both Minute Media internal and Minute Media external parties
- Proficient knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with various software for tracking and budgeting such as Movie Magic, CASHet, Air Table, and willing to learn new software specific to our company
- Familiar with production equipment such as cinema cameras, lighting, sound, post-production, etc.
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Fun company events and celebrations with a focus on DEI each quarter
- We highly value team collaboration, empathy and respect towards one another and see this as a key component to delivering the best results
- Employee donation matching program
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
- Free 8 personal coaching & 8 therapy sessions with top-tier providers that are totally confidential
- $950 work-from-home stipend that can be used towards furniture, headphones, wifi, and much more!
- Free swag and gift cards given throughout the year
- Competitive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k benefits