Product Support Specialist
We’re scaling our small (but mighty!) Support team with Product Support Specialists to help solve problems for our customers.
Tired of reading about the latest security breach where your credit card, or identifying information may have been stolen? At Vanta, we’re growing quickly and dedicated to making the internet more secure! We help companies understand their complex security needs, and provide on-going monitoring to make sure no mistakes are made. Secure data is not a destination, but an ongoing journey that we’re here to support.
Vanta’s Support team today is small but mighty. We are looking for empathic, caring team members who can turn tech speak into easily understood concepts. As a Support team, we’re a little nit-picky about the technical details, and are ardent receipt-keepers and “screen-shotters”. If we have the opportunity to show our customers rather than just tell them, we’ll take it.
Here, you get to learn-by-doing, have your input valued, and work collaboratively with your team members on a daily basis to deliver above-industry standards in response quality and turnaround. You’ll provide technical support to customers, partners, and developers for Vanta’s products and services, helping to successfully resolve customer requests.
If you’re looking to take your Customer Support career to an emerging technical space, you learn quickly, and you love diving into complex problems to find simple solutions, this is the team for you.
- Respond to customers in a timely, best-in-industry manner via helpdesk software
- Master Vanta’s product, learning the ins, outs, ‘work-arounds’ and ‘don’t-do-thats’
- Explain complex solutions in simplified terms to customers, while documenting solutions for scale
- Problem solve and troubleshoot for customers in a repeatable manner, building using Support CRM to track & identify trends
- Create reproducible test cases for the Product team and provide feedback to enhance the product
- Escalate bug reports for validation and actively participate in product-fixes
- Proactively contribute to our documentation and knowledge-base, processes, and team-efficiency
- Have at least 2 years of customer support experience, with ideally 1 year of helpdesk software experience
- Have a deep sense of empathy for your customers, as well as a sense of humor about customer support -- you don’t let tricky customers get you down!
- Have at least 1 year working in SaaS/tech. space in a technical or product support role
- Possess advanced technical troubleshooting ability
- Be an excellent writer, with strong skills in documentation
- Be able to support a 9AM-5PM M-F schedule, with rotational on-call responsibilities and weekend support needed at times