Product Marketing Team Leader
Stoke Talent is looking for a Product Marketing Team Leader to help build our product marketing team to support our next phase of growth.
You will be expected to be the leading expert on our top segments, serve as the voice of target audience, develop differentiated messaging, build our GTM strategy and work with advocates in our top segments to build our credibility and position us as thought leaders.
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our company.
About Stoke (acquired by Fiverr)
1 in 3 Americans works on a freelance basis today. Current projections show that by 2025 60% of the workforce will be composed of non-employees. The world is changing, but companies are finding it hard to keep up.
Stoke, a Fiverr company, offers a SaaS platform that makes it easy for companies to work with freelancers from all aspects (sourcing, onboarding, tracking, payments, and compliance), so your teams can focus on getting things done.
We help tech companies and agencies increase their productivity by enabling them to tap into the world's most flexible workforce - the booming freelance economy - without the hassle and headaches that come with it.
What am I going to do?
- Constantly interact with our target audience to develop a strong Voice of the Customer to ensure we build, market, and serve our top segments with a differentiated and valuable offering.
- Understand the market problems and identify market trends and opportunities to drive growth.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new products and segments. Define the target, establish tactics, and set the KPIs.
- Develop differentiated positioning, stand-out product marketing and education assets that support product launch and ongoing promotion
- Generate high-quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates, and partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
- Lead out advocacy efforts in our top segments.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What are the qualifications?
- The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic, analytical, creative, with a get things done mentality
- 4+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Previous experience for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels (digital, events, advocacy).
- A passionate, self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
At Stoke, we’re not about checklists. If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements for this role but still feel passionately about the position and think it’ll make your life more fulfilling, we want to hear from you!
At Stoke we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.