Product Marketing Specialist
The Wholesale Channel Marketing team is seeking a talented, motivated, and creative Product Marketing Specialist to support our team with marketing, product management, branding, and messaging efforts focused on the Latin American market.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Mondays and Wednesday* and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Facilitate marketing activities and specific marketing plans for business product lines to establish placement within the Latin America product market.
- Collaborate with multiple business groups within Canon USA and Canon Latin America to bring new products to market, ensuring that all product launches remain on schedule, and within budget.
- Ensure that proper communication of product features and specifications are conveyed to the Latin American market.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of translated marketing materials and web content prior to market distribution.
- Analyze Latin American market data and provide recommendations for the development of marketing and incentive plans to increase the sales of a particular products and/or product lines.
PLEASE NOTE: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Requires Bilingual communication skills in English/Spanish.
- Experience in a sales and/or marketing position supporting industry specific products.
- Must be detail-oriented and deliver on-time performance to meet key objectives.
- Must have at least a moderate level of technical knowledge with an aptitude to understand and communicate technical aspects of our products, including those related to security.
- Must be able to clearly articulate product strategies and value propositions to internal sales, dealers, and customers.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Domestic travel may be required 3-5 times a year.
The Company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.