Product Marketing Manager, Unified Communications
ZoomSan Jose (CA) - Denver (CO)5 months ago
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Unified Communications Team. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales enablement, and marketing teams to help grow awareness, market share and build the narrative for streamlining communications with Chat, Meetings and Phone.
- Be a key leader along with counterparts from sales and product in driving the product strategy
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market teams to bring new features and capabilities to market.
- Build key themes and source stories that drive the narrative in context of Zoom’s unified communications solution.
- Set the strategic priorities to customer demand, market intel, partnerships, and competitive positioning.
- Conduct market research and provide insights on sales and channel performance, and feature usage to aid in prioritizing customer and market demands
- Be an expert how our customers use Zoom’s communications platform, understanding the key benefits and problems they are trying to solve
- Create content for campaigns, websites, blogs, webinars, and other demand-gen vehicles
- Roll up your sleeves to make sure the team has updated key messaging documents, videos, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and other assets
- Work closely with sales enablement team on strategies and content (such as discovery guides, personas, journey mapping) for both new hires and existing reps
- You have excellent leadership skills and are successful in matrixed organizations
- You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- ou are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- You have a get it done attitude and work well in ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 8+ years of product marketing experience for a SaaS company
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!