Product Marketing Manager - OnZoom
ZoomSan Jose (CA)5 months ago
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to grow an emerging product within the Zoom portfolio - our online events marketplace, OnZoom. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help bring this product to general availability and help it thrive as a leading events platform.
- GTM orchestration— from program and project management to driving strategic GTM alignment and execution across business functions, you are responsible for the overall implementation of GTM.
- Support high-velocity release cycles for a new emerging product that’s constantly evolving and improving.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that demonstrates OnZoom as a new events category.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support acquisition of new event hosts and attendees.
- Become an expert on how the OnZoom platform can co-exist with the rest of the Zoom communication/collaboration solutions.
- Be the voice of OnZoom hosts & event attendees and make sure feedback is being communicated back to teams
- Turn OnZoom into a thriving marketplace that generates customer advocacy
- Create marketing plans to grow OnZoom host community
- Create marketing plans to drive OnZoom attendance and engagement
- Develop core messaging, decks, and content for target segments
- Guide Zoom’s marketing team on how to reach a completely new audience with data-backed decision-making.
- 8+ years of professional experience marketing in community management, communications, or event marketplaces.
- You’ve run launches and understand how to work cross-functionally with players in ABM, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Advertising, Digital, Social to execute a GTM plan
- You are self-motivated, self-driven, and can operate independently in ambiguous situations
- You know how to launch brand new products in emerging markets
- You rely on data-driven direction and have a never-ending curiosity to keep getting to the root cause of something
- You know how to communicate strategy and tactics upstreams and downstream
- You have the organization skills to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders without them falling off your plate
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!