Product Marketing Manager - Marketplace
ZoomSan Jose (CA)5 months ago
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help grow an emerging product within the Zoom portfolio - Zoom Marketplace Apps. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help build a thriving app ecosystem & developer community.
- Be a core member of the marketplace GTM team and develop positioning and messaging with team members on all the different applicable audiences (e.g. developers, end-users, Zoom customers).
- Generate developer-centric marketing content, including blog posts, webinars, developer tutorials, and more to communicate value
- Create customer and developer advocacy programs that generate case studies and drive third party validation of marketplace offerings
- Create marketing programs and develop content that clearly communicates the value proposition of the Zoom applications in the marketplace to end-users and customers
- Conduct market research and oversee market data analysis and evaluation
- Coordinate the production and development of GTM assets
- Cultivate a thriving developer community through a variety of marketing and communication channels
- Coordinate with and manage agency partners
- Create marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Obtain necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing of developer solutions or app marketplaces
- You are an absolute pro at herding cats and project management
- You know how to execute content plans
- You understand how to work cross-functionally with players in ABM, PR/Comms, Sales Enablement, Brand, Advertising, Digital, Social to execute a GTM plan
- Experience presenting to technical audiences and generating content for developers
- You are self-motivated, self-driven, and can operate independently in ambiguous situations
- You rely on data-driven direction and have a never-ending curiosity to keep getting to the root cause of something
- You have the organization skills to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders without them falling off your plate
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to articulate a value proposition to technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!