Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will support the introduction of new features, products, and services from inception to launch. You will work through product positioning, messaging, how-to guides and more. In addition, you will create thought leadership content, showcase best practices, and lead monthly webinars. This is a position for someone who is ready to hit the ground running, work in a fast-paced environment, work cross-functionally, and willing to wear multiple hats occasionally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help plan launch strategy and take ownership of the execution of assigned products and services.
- Help drive platform growth with product adoption, new business opportunities, and market differentiation.
- Cross-functionally partner and build relationships with internal stakeholders like Product Managers, Creative, Partnerships, Marketing, and external clients to execute on deliverables.
- Oversee and manage the operations and content of monthly webinars.
- Coordinate and develop compelling sales enablement tools, white papers, playbooks, case studies, website copy, videos, and blog posts.
- Identify key market drivers and trends while becoming a subject matter expert on FEVO products and services.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a product marketing role.
- A proven track record and demonstrable execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable content creation, specifically presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Ability to develop compelling value props.
- Strong project management skills.
- SaaS / B2B2C / Ticketing / Technology background a plus.
THE GOOD STUFF:
- Competitive salary range of $85-100k
- Stock option program
- Generous benefits including full health and dental
- Apple products such as Airpods and iPads
- Stipend for going to live events
- 6 months parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave for adopting a pet
- Annual FevoFest conference usually in a tropical location
- Too many other things to mention!
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.