Product Marketing Manager
You'll join our product marketing team to support Modern Health’s largest customers. These customers have distinct needs and expectations when it comes to mental health care for their diverse, global workforces.
You will be the “glue” between our Product, Care, Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams to ensure clear go-to-market positioning around Modern Health’s extended suite of care offerings. You will drive go-to-market execution for product launches, manage ongoing competitive analysis, and develop key resources to enable our Sales & CS teams. In this role, you will be the expert on understanding multiple personas, developing compelling messaging, and coordinating distribution across various channels. You’re a natural storyteller with a track record of crafting compelling messaging across different audience segments. You are a self-starter, organized, highly collaborative, thrive in fast-paced environments, and enjoy taking on multiple high-priority projects.
This role will report into our Director of Product Marketing, who you will partner with to determine key launches and strategic areas of focus. We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Drive complex cross-functional go-to-market launches for enterprise offerings: Develop positioning, create collateral, and execute campaigns to hit launch goals (build awareness, adoption, etc.)
- Engage in timely ongoing market research to understand the competitive landscape, and be a resource for competitive insights to support Sales, Client Success, and Marketing teams
- Develop sales enablement collateral and content that communicates the value of our products and differentiates it in the market, including: presentations, FAQs, flyers, workshops, videos, online content, competitive battlecards or trainings, etc
- Own distribution of roadmap updates to the whole company on a regular cadence
- Partner cross-functionally with demand gen, customer marketing, growth, PR, and brand teams to develop and launch marketing campaigns to generate awareness and demand
- Be a liaison to support the Voice of Customer initiative to continuously surface insights from our customers and users to our Product and Care teams
Who You Are
- 5+ years of proven experience as a B2B marketer, preferably in Healthcare
- You have the ability to distill complex information into understandable, actionable, persuasive assets
- You have an eye for detail to successfully manage moving pieces across a number of cross-functional projects with a sense of urgency
- You are customer-centric with experience in generating qualitative and quantitative insights and using those insights to inform your marketing strategies
- You’re a natural storyteller with a track record of crafting compelling messaging across different audience segments
- You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year
- You’re a self-starter and reliable team player with the ability to deliver quality projects on time
- Experience in the healthcare, HR, or employer benefits space is a plus
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Modern Health offers 100% coverage for employees and 75% of dependent insurance premiums)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health's platform
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- ModSquad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more
You can find the relevant state base pay ranges and benefits information in the following resources: