Product Marketing Manager
As Product Marketing Manager on the Driver Earnings team, you will help Uber build, test, and launch products that help drivers achieve their financial goals with Uber. Your primary focus will be to identify driver insights and bring product experiences to drivers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the most flexible earnings' opportunity.
This will require you to have deep emotional intelligence and optimism for drivers as customers, a data-driven approach with an ability to dive into sophisticated pricing strategies, and the ability to tell great stories that bring our products to life. The ideal candidate is also highly effective at collaborating across organizations, creating alignment across functions, and a specialist in getting things done.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the GTM strategy for new and innovative products that support how drivers earn using the Uber platform
- Lead the creation of a global narrative around Uber’s earning features in order to advise major marketing activations
- Lead sophisticated cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Tech, Ops, Policy, Data Science, and other business partners
- Partner closely with research and product teams to develop a deeper understanding of Uber earners in order to advise product roadmap and feature value proposition and positioning
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pricing experience
- MBA a plus!
- You can craft a clear and compelling narrative for complex product launches that effectively comes to life across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium and know how develop strong messaging hierarchies
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running A/B and multivariate testing
- An “owner” personality: You’re biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
The base salary range for this role is $165,000 per year - $183,500 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.