Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join us on our journey of building a future in which opportunity flows globally.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global product (120 countries and counting) that exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work.
Our platform combines the ease and elegance of Ecommerce with the security and scalability of enterprise SaaS. With extensive configuration, powerful automation and simple integration, Hofy customers define their rules and let the platform do the rest.
We’ve achieved significant growth since the launch of the first version of the Hofy platform in March 2021. We now serve over 10,000 users at hundreds of customer organisations.
The Product team is growing, remote and spread across the UK and Europe. We meet in person typically once a quarter.
Product at Hofy intersects software, operations and IT services - you’ll be expected to work across each product category to communicate value to our customers.
You will play a key role in driving the success of the Hofy product by developing and executing effective marketing and customer education strategies that grow revenue, increase adoption and improve sales conversion.
You are expected to interact with customers regularly and become an expert in identifying and recognising their needs.
You identify with the following:
- You’re analytically focused: You’re passionate about understanding customer needs, and comfortably create and use comprehensive research and data to understand the competitive landscape, industry and economic climate.
- Collaborative Strategist: You are as confident discussing strategy with the CEO as you are with designers and engineers. You can meaningfully collaborate with sales, marketing and product management to craft impactful go-to-market strategies.
- Obsessed with learning: You aren’t afraid to ask why, and you are able to extract critical insights from speaking to customers to shape the marketing strategy, positioning and messaging. You coordinate and execute: You not only plan but take a hands-on role in the execution of campaigns, supporting sales and marketing to ensure delivery is impactful.
- Desire to win as a team: Coming second hurts. You are able to pick your battles and partner with the people around you to win in your chosen domain
- Sales enabler: You understand which tools, training and resources sell. You’re comfortable partnering with sales to develop enablement materials and positively navigate objections.
- You balance pace: You’re able to respond quickly to your environment and the market and you don’t let ‘perfect’ be the enemy of good when there is a positive impact to be achieved. You’re able to balance quick wins with long term campaigning.
- Embrace the challenge: You recognise the path to selling truly unique, defensible products requires you to go the extra mile and do things most others won’t.
What you need to succeed:
- You can position: You have demonstrated that you can articulate the value proposition and key benefits to resonate with target customers and differentiate from competitors.
- Seen great: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver outlier results.
- Earned your stripes: You have 5+ years of experience in product marketing, and/or founding startups in a product marketing role.
- Get your hands dirty: You readily go beyond your job description to do what’s required for the team to meet their goals.
- End to end accountability: You’re comfortable seeing complex projects through end to end. You collaborate to develop and implement digital marketing strategies, content marketing initiatives, and lead generation activities.
- Owner mindset: You feel a responsibility to see things through to the end and take pride in building strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as industry influencers, partners, and customers development cycle.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home, the office or hybrid.
- Work up to 30 days per annum from anywhere in the world.
- Tech home office set up from Hofy.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble - We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit - We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge - We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win - We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough - We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practise what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or nonvisible).