Product Manager, Customer Service
In this role, you will need to have the passion and ability to wear multiple hats, partnering with design, engineering, operations, and analytics teams across the Product and Customer Service organization as well as our partners to deliver the best in class platform experience that enables our customer service team to provide great customer experience when contacting Netflix CS.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be the key player in shaping the future of our CRM platform and helping to create and execute on the long-term strategy and prioritized roadmap. Although this is a senior role, like most other PMs at Netflix you will be focused on leading a cross-functional team, without direct reports, so you can focus on having an enormous impact on our customer and agent experience without managing an organization.
- Provide product management leadership for our customer relationship management platform including features, capabilities, data pipelines, APIs and integrations.
- Help define strategy, capture requirements, clarify prioritization, identify dependencies, mitigate risks and impediments, communicate, and create a roadmap.
- Partner with each CS functional team to better understand their vision and challenges and deliver best possible solutions together.
- Manage the development and delivery of product features through close collaboration with our engineering and data scientist teams.
- Understand any differences in support expectations in different regions around the world, and tailor experience accordingly.
- Expand product management responsibility to other tools as business needs present.
- Embody the unique Netflix culture
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience in product management for consumer or internal-facing products.
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgement.
- Deep focus on delivering a great customer and agent experience.
- Demonstrated record of executing projects that measurably improved customer and agent experiences.
- Organizational leadership and influence without authority
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: great memos and presentations, an ability to build trust and create collaborative partnership cross-functionally are extremely important
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead designers and engineers
- Prior experience working with CRM products whether 3rd party or in-house build
- Prior experience focusing on Customer Service
- Experience working on global products is also beneficial