Cherry Blossom IntimatesWashington, DC / Remote2 months ago
What we're looking for
As the Product Manager, you will be an invaluable early member of our team, ready and eager to make an impact on our company and those we serve.
We are seeking a passionate and entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead, define, and execute the roadmap for company-wide product development.
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Work directly with the founders and become a member of the early team
- Build the technical team around you
- Change lives through a mission-driven healthcare company centered on the breast cancer community
- Make a significant impact at a young and growing startup that is partnering with some of the world’s leading health systems, providers, and patient populations
- Work in partnership with the CEO to build product roadmaps
- Rapidly test and build improvements to technical products
- Collaborate on data-informed experiments to validate your hypotheses
- Partner with the CEO to build and lead a cross-functional product team
- Work closely with designers and engineers to realize solutions that are remarkably easy to use while solving complex problems
- Talk to users on a recurring basis, learning about their needs and pain points
- Own the discovery and delivery of your product initiatives
- Drive product delivery with agility, well-written documentation, and clear communications
- Identify the most impactful opportunities for improvement, prioritize product initiatives, and define success
- Marry quantitative and qualitative insights to glean important product insights from the market, customers, and competitors
- Identify and reduce friction points in each step of the experience resulting in increasing speed of conversions, conversion rates, and product-sourced land & expand revenue
- Use learnings from the team’s successes and challenges to constantly improve your product roadmap.
- Collaborate with our internal teams to identify new opportunities to help our in-boutique customers and our virtual customers and community
- Keep up-to-date on the latest e-commerce technology, trends in the fashion and health tech space, and new ways to solve customer problems.
- 3-5 years Product Management experience in DTC industries (fashion or health tech preferred)
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus
- Ability to balance strategic and detailed thinking
- Data savvy with experience in funnel building and analysis
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Work directly with the founders and become a part of the leadership team for a digital platform for breast cancer survivors
- Immediately see the impact of your work
- Work remotely or from our design studio 15 mins outside of Washington, DC
- Flexible hours
- Monthly gym membership
- Quarterly product allotment (free product!)
🌸 About Us
We believe in intimates, innovation, and inclusion.
Cherry Blossom Intimates offers completely customizable, fully insurance billable breast prosthetics with a state-of-the-art fit experience. You can think of us as Warby Parker for boobs. We have a purpose driven mission to help all women to feel confident, complete, and whole after breast cancer. We are a Techstars and Forbes Under 30 company. We closed our seed round in October 2020.
🏁 How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include:
- Include the job title in the subject line
- Tell us: Why CBI? and Why you? and attach CV
- Send along any links you're comfortable with to best showcase the relevant things you've built, contributed to, etc. ex: LinkedIn, Github, ProductHunt, Websites
P.S. Did someone share this post with you? Tell us who so we can tell them how grateful we are for connecting us!
If you don't find an open position that fits but are still really excited about Cherry Blossom Intimates, send us your CV and note explaining why CBI and why you to email@example.com
Cherry Blossom Intimates deeply values diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or zodiac sign.