Product Flow Specialist
- Understands how the merchant process impacts business and prioritizes product flow and replenishment accordingly
- Adheres to proper processing and tagging standards while maintaining visual merchandising standards
- Supports timely execution of product placement and other visual priorities
- Keeps the sales floor and back of house clean and organized to ensure product is easy to find and restock
- Effectively leads and executes the product flow process, including shipment receipt, processing, security tagging, and preparing product for the floor, and placing product
- Oversees back of house standards and exercises decision-making to impact organization and efficiency; keeps all receiving, shipping, stock, and supply areas clean and organized
- Adheres to the stores safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
Communication + Relationships
- Shares relevant information with the leadership team regarding shipment, restock, and back of house organization to ensure task completion
- Collaborates with store leadership to share progress on results, while articulating support needs to maximize efficiency
- Sets an efficient pace to establish and maintain product flow standard
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store product flow demand (including mornings, nights, and weekends).
- Proven track record in leading operational processes and achieving measurable results.
- Eagerness to learn and grow within the organization.
Wages are based on several factors, including, but not limited to; experience, education, geographic location, etc.
Wage Transparency: To view information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws, click here. Please also note, if a full-time role is eligible to participate in the Company’s Monthly Store Incentive bonus program, this may result in bringing the total compensation to a higher range.
Benefits + Perks: We offer one of the best and most comprehensive wellness benefits in the retail industry, click here to learn more.
Los Angeles City applicants click here and San Francisco applicants click here to view Fair Chance Ordinance.
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.