Product Channel Alliance Director
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities and the ability to work with global brand customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management, Contact Center and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We are looking for a Channel Alliance Director to join the Khoros Product leadership team. Specifically, you will have a leading role developing long-term relationships with our social network channel partners, generating product innovation opportunities and overseeing go-to-market initiatives. You will partner closely with product and business leadership to fully optimize Khoros as a leader in digital engagement transformation.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned, outcome oriented, passionate, individual who understands the need to move quickly to keep pace with a changing social network landscape and ensure Khoros’ vision and standards are met through strategic planning and engagement within Khoros and our social network partners.
- Manage and expand existing social channel relationships to include building executive sponsorship with partners, holding regular business reviews, participating in public partner forums, sales kickoffs and influencing thought leadership on social network trends.
- Develop deep, effective relationships to drive innovative new commercial opportunities with partners and across our partner ecosystem and influence partner roadmaps.
- Create and pitch new business opportunities to executive audiences that will grow Khoros’ market presence.
- Develop and execute early adopter programs with our channel partners.
- Educate and empower the sales team about our capabilities with channel partners.
- Support high-value sales opportunities.
- Work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to develop new go-to-market awareness to include nurturing and advocacy opportunities, especially business focused thought leadership.
- Work with product, engineering and operations teams to focus on delivering value based experiences our customer’s brands demand.
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS organizations.
- 5+ years of experience with a B2B partner management program
- 3+ years in a management, strategy, business development or account management role
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in owning key relationships above and below the executive level.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Self-starter with great networking skills.
- Product and/or GTM framework certifications a plus
- Prior experience negotiating commercial software partnerships
- Prior experience with social network partnership programs a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25% annually.
The base salary range for this role is $195,000-$210,000 with a 20% bonus opportunity. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyway. We know confidence levels and imposter syndrome can get in the way sometimes. We don’t want either to get in the way of finding awesome candidates!
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.