As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to supporting the product lifecycle, provide tactical support across product areas, collaborate with the team in assessing product needs and conducting product backlog maintenance, as well as collaborate with the team in managing plans, issues, and risks for products.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Product Analyst role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Gather information about new or existing products.
- Assess current state of product to discover additional needs.
- Contribute to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of products.
- Support multiple internal groups in an energizing environment.
- Coordinate with internal team to define product strategy and customer outreach.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- SQL querying experience
- 2 years of product analyst or business analyst experience desired
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experienced in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Skilled in defining expectations, identifying capabilities, and determining the needs or conditions to be met in developing functional specifications
- Experienced in documenting business requirements and/or flows and can prepare tests which are realistic to the business; can pro-actively solve for front-end issues with familiar systems
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience using JIRA desired
- Experience using Microsoft Project desired
- Experience using Microsoft Teams desired
- Experience using SharePoint desired
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.