Procurement Operations Manager
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Procurement Operations Manager who will be a key player and is genuinely excited about driving and effectively scaling Reddit’s business to the next level. You’ll join our global Procure to Pay organization, helping shape and scale our systems and processes to meet the needs of our growing business. You’ll partner closely with cross functional teams to ensure we have the right Procurement systems, policies and processes in place for long term success. You’re a self-starter that strives for continuous improvements and will play a critical role in scaling our global Procurement Operations team for the future. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you! The role will report directly to the Director of Procure to Pay Operations.
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be instrumental in scaling our Procurement Operations team and processes, optimizing a new procurement system, and ensuring our team’s successful collaboration across the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Leads and develops procurement operations in compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Manage key metrics and SLA’s with a focus on providing the highest quality service
- Responsible for all global Procurement Operations reporting, analysis and metrics (Including Coupa, Netsuite, and Zendesk Explore)
- Effectively identify, recommend, and implement scalable process optimization, resource efficiency and automation opportunities in a global environment
- Build effective, strategic relationships with business partners across the broader Strategic Sourcing, IT, and Accounting organizations
- Facilitates change management on projects
- Partner with IT team to manage system fixes, upgrades, implementations and roadmap
- Develop and maintain Procurement Operations documentation and policy repository
- Build out and maintain Procure to Pay Operations wiki pages (help center)
- Develop, champions, advocates, and ensures compliance with the Reddit’s Global Buying Policy utilizing source-to-pay processes and tools; including ensuring compliance with internal and external auditing requirements
- Promotes and proliferates appropriate utilization of buying channels and procurement tools (virtual-cards, punchouts, requisitions, purchase orders,, etc.)
- Act as point of escalation for Procure to Pay Operations team and business process owners to ensure timely remediation of issues
- Oversee vendor onboarding and maintain the integrity of vendor files and documents, such as W-9’s, to ensure compliant, complete, and accurate information
- Lead the implementation of internal control procedures (SOX)
- Participate in special projects, analysis and ad-hoc tasks as required by management
Who You Might Be:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Minimum of 7-9 years of proven experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience required
- High proficiency and experience with Procurement, Requisitioning and CLM systems (Coupa experience preferred)
- Understanding of Source-to-Pay processes and best practices
- Prior experience in a high-growth environment; ideally, a public/private industry mix
- Experience with Procure to Pay software implementation and ERP enhancements
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Experience designing and implementing new policies and procedures with proven ability to drive process and system improvements in a global environment
- Technically savvy and capable of learning new technologies
- Advanced Excel experience
- Strong in metric and reporting development, analysis, and presentation
- Data driven individual with a growth mindset
- Experience in process improvement / redesign
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and open mindset, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Able to work under time pressure, prioritize a high workload, and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills including conscientiousness, diplomacy, flexibility, dependability, and, last but not least, a good sense of humor
- Self starter and able to work independently as well as collaborate with partner teams
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is:
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.