The Product Procurement Coordinator will support the Dotdash Meredith commerce team’s product testing program through purchasing items for testing and meticulous expense management. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual with strong organizational skills who has proven experience in purchasing at scale, extensive experience maintaining detailed spreadsheets, and coordinating requests from various stakeholders. This role is required to be on site.
About the Role:
The Product Procurement Coordinator will facilitate all of the operational details associated with product testing procurement, including:
- Working with editors to order products for testing for our testing labs and freelance / at-home testers
- Working with the Dotdash Meredith and IAC Finance departments to track product testing expenses
- Managing invoices and receipts for all purchases
- Ensuring that testers receive products and coordinating the return of tested products back to Dotdash Meredith
- Contacting PR agencies for samples as applicable
- Inventory management: Able to provide real-time status updates for purchasing, flagging any shipping issues
- 1-2 year of professional experience
- Experience working with purchasing cards, managing expense reports and invoices and keeping documents managed in an organized way
- Adept at prioritizing multiple competing tasks and sticking to deadlines
- Solid research skills and the ability to use Google sheets, Excel, and new systems as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
It is the policy of Meredith Operations Corporation ("Dotdash Meredith", "the Company") to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
The Company participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
Hourly: $24 - $28.85The pay range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position and may change in the future. Actual pay may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Dotdash Meredith’s total compensation package for employees. Other compensation may include annual bonuses, and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, Dotdash Meredith provides to employees (and their eligible family members) a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, unlimited paid time off (PTO), adoption or surrogate assistance, donation matching, tuition reimbursement, basic life insurance, basic accidental death & dismemberment, supplemental life insurance, supplemental accident insurance, commuter benefits, short term and long term disability, health savings and flexible spending accounts, family care benefits, a generous 401K savings plan with a company match program, 10-12 paid holidays annually, and generous paid parental leave (birthing and non-birthing parents), all of which may vary depending on the specific nature of your employment with Dotdash Meredith and your work location. We also offer voluntary benefits such as pet insurance, accident, critical and hospital indemnity health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance.