The Processing Agent is an essential role for processing the harvest materials. The ideal candidate must have demonstrated experience working in an operation that adheres to strict health and safety policies and procedures. Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience working in a food production or similar manufacturing environment. Candidates must be physically able to sit, stand and kneel for periods of time exceeding 4 hours.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Processing Harvest flower material
- Grating and sorting processed material
- Weighing and logging material
- Collecting samples and performing tests to ensure quality
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment
- Safely transport products from work space to storage area
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure
- Ability to measure, package and label in a precise manner
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.