$15.00 USD HOURLY - $20.00 USD HOURLY - CONTRACT
Our client is currently seeking a Process Analyst
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with leadership to successfully define engagements through the development of charters with clearly defined quantifiable outcomes, timelines, and communication plans.
- Create business Implementation Plans which support effectively managing and communicating the implementation of various small projects through the application of project management, data analysis, meeting management and group facilitation skills to deliver high quality solutions with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Leverage organizational knowledge and business acumen to develop effective project teams, leading through influence to successfully complete continuous improvement projects.
- Follow an approach that ensures the identification, development and implementation of solutions that align with Blue Cross vision and strategies.
- Develop effective relationships with leadership throughout the organization.
- Support leadership strategies and critical issues through continuous improvement project engagements.
- Collaborate with and support business leaders to develop and implement process measurement and continuous improvement.
- Shadow and support other analysts on large continuous improvement projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or 3 years of related work experience
- 3 years experience in continuous improvement, project management, operational development, performance measurement or similar role with track record of success.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement with ability to identify and deliver on customer expectations.
- Self starter with high initiative.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Strong collaboration, problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational relationship management skills; can effectively build business relationships.
- Proven ability to define problems, interpret and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and design measures for processes Green Belt or Lean training and/or certification. - Familiarity with Agile or 6 Sigma preferred