Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions.
Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
In this role, you will serve as Principal Attorney, Connected Buildings, based in Atlanta, Georgia. Connected Buildings is a business unit of HCE focused on smart enterprise management solutions to unify buildings, systems and data with AI and machine learning to autonomously control building systems and support more efficient, sustainable, and healthier operations.
Core Job Duties:
- Execute global commercial transactions including deal structuring, drafting and negotiation across a range of areas including software, SaaS, PaaS, APIs, data analytics and related integration and support services with direct customers and strategic partnerships
- Help implement our SaaS and Cloud contracting strategy for Connected Buildings customers, including overall template standardization, negotiation playbooks, deal desk, approvals, and training to enable us to close global deals at scale and with intelligent risk taking leveraging digital tools and automation
- Effectively communicate risks with clients to bring complex deals to a close with a comprehensive understanding of the transaction and mitigate transaction disputes
- Support new leadership initiatives with scalable cloud strategies
- Lead support for Connected Buildings new product releases as part of the product development process with initial focus on ensuring compliance with customer facing materials, sales launch plan, and review of marketing, press releases and customer communications for the business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Registered to practice as a lawyer in a major legal jurisdiction
- 7+ years of legal experience at a leading law-firm and/or technology company
- 2 + years extensive commercial contracting experience in enterprise on-premises software and for SaaS, PaaS, cloud, data and analytics, IIoT and related services with focus on customer facing transactions
- Customer focus and business acumen
- Deep understanding of transactional and operational variances between on-premises software, cloud and SaaS platform solutions
- Experience supporting strategy, product launch materials and marketing communications, including working knowledge of various regulatory marketing implication across global markets
- Demonstrated self-starter with ability to work on simultaneous projects
- High motivation with boundless energy to get stuff done
- Desire to innovate, disrupt and challenge the status quo