The Global Operations Team is looking to add a Pricing Analyst to work execute pricing decisions across our broad portfolios.
- Work with product management and product marketing teams, as well as finance team to explain, summarize and execute pricing decisions on price lists across Fortinet’s broad portfolio, including our leading hardware appliances, software products, cloud offerings, and other services.
- Manage requests and inquiries coming in to the Pricing team, document and track all requests and resolutions.
- Provide pricing analytical support relating to any tactical price change request.
- Work with cross-functional teams on integrating pricing and pricelist information with various systems to ensure that we maintain accurate product and pricing information throughout the organization. This may involve spreadsheets, databases, CRM and ERP systems like SFDC and Oracle.
- Responsible for co-developing and managing a pricing app and pricelist automation tools and calculators. Perform as the key contact of the automation project. This will involve communication with system engineers on specifications, data validation and auditing, data import and export and system testing.
- Review existing pricing methodologies and recommend changes, where appropriate.
- Work with Product Management and Product Marketing teams to build knowledge of Fortinet’s broad product set and product roadmaps, to understand and influence future pricing decisions.
- Create sales enablement materials and train sales team on pricing tools and other pricing topics
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Accounting/Finance degree a plus.
- 4+ years minimum of experience in pricing operations, pricing strategy, financial analysis, or other similar experience for a technology company.
- 2+ year minimum of experience in system maintenance, system customization, process documentation, and/or other similar experience.
- Hardware and software pricing experience preferred. Familiarity with cloud-based or utility-based pricing a plus.
- Must be very skilled with spreadsheets (Excel). Familiarity with Microsoft Access and other database tools a plus. Experience with Oracle ERP and SFDC CPQ systems a plus.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with superior problem-solving skills and a strong customer service orientation.
- Effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Team-oriented, all hands on deck attitude, with a keen ability to cross-functionally build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results.
- Process-orientation, desire to improve/streamline processes, not just follow them
- Ability to work toward and hit deadlines in a very fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Financial analyst, business analyst, pricing and licensing operations, SFDC, Oracle experience a plus.