Pre Roll Technician
AUTHORITY & SUPERVISION:
- Reports directly to the Post-Harvest Manager
- Additional oversight from the Pre Roll Team Supervisor and/or a Team Lead
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete daily production tasks set forth by the Pre-Roll Team Supervisor or Team Lead
- Keep all strains organized and labeled accordingly
- Perform visual quality control inspections of marijuana flower product
- Weigh, Pack, Fold, Tub and band tubs for each strain until strain is completed
- Transfer finished product to designated rack for labeling
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment daily
- On occasion you may be asked to cross train or help in other departments/positions (Trim/Manure, Post-Harvest, Packaging)
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Experience in high volume packaging preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of frequent, repetitive, and fast hand movements
- Able to accurately follow specific direction in a strictly regulated facility
- Ability to read and write in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic, reliability and professionalism
- Have genuine and positive energy
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include sitting, walking, or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.