Post Production Coordinator
The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego-free and passionate. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day! Whether you work remotely, come to the office on occasion, or prefer to work onsite, you’ll feel like part of the team.
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for:
- You will work with staff to ingest assets, pull selects, and deliver accurate cuts to clients within timeframe required
- Assist the Post Production Manager in delegating Assistant Editors tasks and scheduling priorities
- Perform quality control checks on assets finishing and delivering to clients
- Work with Post Production Manager to schedule mix and online sessions
- Oversee the maintenance of current and past projects on the XSAN and Wire Drive to ensure proper archiving
- Provide support for any media asset management needs, including organizing media files and transcodes
- Minimum 3 years of experience coordinating editorial, graphics, music, audio (VO) and video (VFX) to the expectations of clients
- Advanced understanding of file formats; bonus points for hands-on Premiere Pro, AVID, and/or Davinci Resolve knowledge.
This position will be hybrid, with onsite in Sherman Oaks, CA.
$48,600 - $64,800 USD
Rate offered will be dependent on factors such as one’s qualifications, years of relevant experience and skillset.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Lifestyle Reimbursement Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- Continuing Education Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.