The Sasha Group helps ambitious leaders build strong brands that flex with the everchanging times. Part of the VaynerX family of companies, The Sasha Group teaches, guides, and executes modern brand building for companies of all sizes, combining attention, culture, and empathy to build beloved, relevant brands that make a mark on the world.
NOTE: The Post Creative Strategist position is an entry-level position based in New York. There is potential to go full time at the end of the residency. Post Creative Strategists are expected to work out of the office in a hybrid capacity.
- Ongoing monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage (including proactive identification of conversations & communities strategically and creatively relevant for the brand)
- Continuous active listening on brands currently tracking every follower interaction: comments, responses, DM’s
- Analyze brand and cultural trends for consideration of creative team
- Bring insight on a subject-matter and specific subculture.
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analyzing and drawing hypothesis, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations
- Use third party tools to manage brand’s pages
- Follow proper escalation systems, as needed, for fans with negative feedback.
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
- A keen interest in environmentalism and sustainability, beauty/skincare, esports, pro-sports, cars, beer or music
- Consider oneself a Social Media “know it all” and has experience working across a variety of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Can combine creativity and analytics with the ability to convert into a story
- Innate curiosity and ability to adapt + be flexible, whether with new tools, platforms, processes, etc.
- Any experience using the following social listening tools a plus but not mandatory
- Brandwatch/Crimson Hexagon
- Any experience putting together presentations in written form using google slides
- Strong writing and verbal skills.
- Spanish Speaking a plus
Salary: $18.00 per hour
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.