Full time photographer capturing all of our branded products, cannabis cultivation facilities and our entire ecosystem. Asset flow management and post production editing will be part of your regular duties.
This is a full time reporting to the VP of Creative.
- Capture all of the branded products packaged weekly and deliver consistent quality media to the team.
- Shoot versatile content of our cannabis cultivation facilities.
- Edit and manage the flow assets through marketing and sales channels.
- Manages staff to maintain timely and accurate records concerning commercial cannabis activities. Maintains and supervises commercial cannabis activity records in the CCTT-Metrc database to ensure that ongoing operations do not jeopardize licensure.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Someone who loves cannabis
- An experienced photographer with their own equipment
- Versatile with editing and post production work
- A fun attitude
What we bring to the table
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, collaborative and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Invest in yourself and your family. We offer a company 401(k) retirement plan to all eligible employees, Eligible employees have worked with the company for 6 months and are 21 years of age or older.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Grow with Integrity
- Bring People Together
- Build with Ambition
- Believe in Cannabis for Good