We are looking for a high-energy, experienced professional photographer to join the OUTFRONT team. This person will be strategic in the development of superior visuals to tell our client stories through photos and videos of OUTFRONT’s canvases. The Photographer is a self-starter, great communicator, multitasker, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for photography knowing the value it brings to the company.
- Capture photos of OUTFRONT’s canvases to showcase audiences (vehicular and pedestrian traffic) of client campaigns.
- Edit and retouch images to ensure top quality deliverables to OUTFRONT clients.
- Upload, label, and manage photos as directed.
- Collaborate and work alongside OUTFRONT’s Los Angeles’ photographers.
- Navigate times of heavy traffic to secure prime photos.
- Learn inventory extremely well in order to efficiently plan route of photographs.
- Interact with Marketing and Sales; communicate clearly both written and verbally.
- On occasion this role requires photos to be taken on nights and weekends for special requests.
- Maintain photography equipment.
- Participate in OUTFRONT’s ‘Best of the Week Photography’ and other featured photography: https://www.outfrontmedia.com/inspiration/gallery
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Utilize personal vehicle to travel to take photos.
- Video shooting skills; editing a plus
- Multi-task oriented and able to communicate clearly and comprehensively.
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about the media and OOH industries.
- Self- motivated with several of professional photography work experience.
- Videography knowledge is a bonus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.